Tone Appetit and Roswell GA on Tuesday Night Swipes

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      Hi Everyone!

      Last week, we played Hot Shots hurricane contest set on the air.  This week, we will be bringing to you the controversial contest package sung by the Roswell GA Firehouse Harmony Brigade!  Decide for yourself whether or not the performance received the fate it deserved!

      We will also be premiering the brand new Tone Appetit CD.  Tone Appetit is the current Rising Star Quartette Champion.  We've pretty much played their first CD in its entirety on the various shows of The Harmony Network, so we are quite pleased to bring you their new recordings!  Advanced word is that this CD has a great variety of songs, is very well produced, and the singing is a joy to listen to!

      We'll also have the usual Featured Cut and Mystery Cut (where a lucky listener can win a CD), plus the usual brand of chatter between Rich and myself!  So, between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, go to www.harmonize.com/thn and enjoy the show!

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel
      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes
      A proud program of The Harmony Network, where all the good singers have gone!

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM