Roswell Forfeiture on Tuesday Night Swipes tonite

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004

      Hi everyone!

      Tonight, on Tuesday Night Swipes, we will play for you the most controversial, the most talked about, the most thought-provoking performance of the current contest season.  Tonight you will hear the reward-sacrificing men of the Roswell GA chapter sing the performance that earned a forfeiture (that’s what it’s called these days, not a DQ) but won the hearts of those lucky enough to be in the audience!  It will be played approximately 10:00pm Eastern time.

      Of course, Tuesday Night Swipes airs from 7:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time, and, along with the Roswell GA chorus, we will have our usual features, such as the Featured Cut and our Mystery Cut, where a lucky listener can win a CD.

      We may also be premiering a brand new CD by a wonderful, young, Sweet Adeline quartet.  So, why don’t you join us tonight?

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes this past Tuesday night, you heard the following:

      Featured Cut – Easternaires: Man Of La Mancha MEDLEY

      Mystery Cut – Nightlife: Those Roarin’ Soarin’ 20s

      Live Performance Cut – Hot Shots: Their hurricane contest package from the Sunshine District contest

      (OPENER) Dealer’s Choice – Goodbye, Old Dixie, Goodbye

      Suntones: Together, Wherever We Go

      Westcoast Harmony Chorus: I’ve GotThe Music In Me

      Boyz Nite Out: Imagine

      Rumors: I Didn’t Want To Fall

      Houston Tidelanders: Top Hat/Steppin’ Out MEDLEY

      The Idea Of North: Irish Blessing

      Excalibur: Gonna Build A Mountain

      OK City Chorus: When Pa Was Courtin’ Ma

      No Purchase Necessary: You Can Call Me Al

      Unplugged: I Never Meant To Fall In Love

      Louisville Thoroughbreds: Up On The Roof

      baSix: How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

      Sundowners: On The South Side Of Chicago

      Prairie Winds: You Make Me Feel So Young

      Random Asociation: Come Together

      Swing Street: Swanee

      Alexandria Harmonizers: Director’s Lament

      Swingle Singers: Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

      PLATINUM: Didn’t We/MacArthur’s Park MEDLEY

      Nylons: Ruby Baby

      Song of Atlanta Show Chorus: Rhythm Of Life

      Blue Champagne: Goody Goodbye

      Masters of Harmony: Deep River

      Tonic SolFa: Under The Boardwalk

      Saturday Evening Post: The Little White Cloud That Cried

      Melodeers: 70s MEDLEY

      Singers Unlimited: Here, There And Everywhere

      Images: Almost Like Being In Love

      San Antonio Chordsmen: I Don’t Want To Walk Without You

      Toxic Audio: Abracadabra/You Can Do Magic MEDLEY

      Gas House Gang: The Music Of The Night

      Village Vocal Chords: Don’t Break The Heart That Loves You

      Manhattan Transfer: Gloria

      Ambiance: Why Do Fools Fall In Love

      New Tradition Chorus: Oklahoma

      Key Of She: This Masquerade

      Bluegrass Student Union: Slap That Bass

      North Metro Chorus: There Will Never Be Another You

      Accidentals: Loves Me Like A Rock

      4-Star Collection: When I Look In Your Eyes

      Vocal Majority: Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?

      King’s Singers: Something’s Coming

      Classic Collection: Remembering Time

      Scottsdale Chorus: Singing With The Big Bands

      M-PACT: Higher And Higher

      Swinglish Mix: When My Baby Smiles At Me

      Louisville Times: Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

      Vox P: Fly Me To The Moon

      Buffalo Bills: With Plenty Of Money And You

      Gem City: Songs

      Return To Zero: Steppin’ Out

      Tone Appetit: Beauty And The Beast

      Fresno Gold Note Chorus: I Believe

      Voices of Liberty: Stephen Foster MEDLEY

      Boston Common: Don’t Blame Me

      (CLOSER) Carpenters – Without A Song

      Once again, no one identified the Mystery Cut, so no one was able to claim the new CD prize.  Perhaps next week.

      www.villageradio.com is now direct to Live 365 Radio... no more hassles with
      the dish from Wave to Wave...folks who have been tuning in say the show quality
      is better than ever!  We will be making more improvements in the coming weeks.

      Remember, www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen in" button.  You can
      now reach us TOLL FREE at 877-846-7664 ("THN-SONG") from anywhere in the
      continental United States.  Call us and tell us what you want to hear.  There are LIVE SHOWS Monday thru Thursday evenings.

      Tuesday Night Swipes, a program on The Harmony Network, is on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Proud to be part of The Harmony Network, where all the good singers have gone!