Hurricanes and Barbershop in Florida on Tuesday Night Swipes

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004

      Marty Israel, the Host of Tuesday Night Swipes, has asked me to forward this to you.  We hope you can tune in tonight.

      Hi netters!

      At the Sunshine District contest this past weekend, despite everything the convention team had to go through to make this weekend happen, and despite everything the competitors had to do to be there and perform their best, only one competitor chose to commemorate the four hurricanes in performance.  This was the Sunshine District Silver Medalist Hot Shots, whose performance summarized what needed to be done in order to sing this year in (otherwise) sunny Daytona Beach FL.  As someone else’s earlier post told you, they received thunderous applause for their efforts.

      Would you like to hear this contest set?  If so, tune in to Tuesday Night Swipes around 10:00pm Eastern Time to hear this wonderful contest package!

      To hear Tuesday Night Swipes, a proud program of the Harmony Network, go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the directions to the live broadcast.  The other features, such as the featured cut of the night and the mystery cut of the nut, where a listener can win a CD if they can guess the identity of the mystery performers, will also be on the show, along with a couple of other surprises.  Try to make it if you can!

      May I say here that the Sunshine District Convention Team performed a minor miracle in making this weekend happen?  Kudos and thanks!!!!!!

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM