BOSTON A CAPPELLA PARTY - 11/1/04

  • Limelight Studios
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hi All!

      This is Taunia from All About Buford and I just wanted to let you know
      about a new Boston-area A Cappella Event!

      Beginning November 1st (opening night) and happening every Monday
      night, I'll be hosting the "Rockin' A Cappella Party" at Limelight
      Studios in Boston. Limelight is a brand new facility that's literally
      a vocal playground that's open to the public.(www.limelightboston.com)

      The "Rockin' Acappella Party" will happen every Monday night. It's a
      great opportunity for everyone to get together in a social atmosphere:
      fans can meet their favorite performers, and vice versa, have a glass
      of wine or beer and get some food, hang out and talk, network,
      etc...and best of all...

      SING!

      Limelight has state of the art vocal technology, a great stage and
      lighting and more! Get up and sing solo, or get up with your group
      and perform. EVERYONE is welcome: college groups, pro groups, fans,
      anyone who loves a cappella!

      We'll also have special guest stars, featured performers, contests and
      giveaways. You can't miss this new Monday night event! We also have
      a Yahoo group to keep you up to date with announcements and special
      guest stars - all the info you need. You can join the Yahoo group
      here: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/limelight_acappella/

      Here are all the details you need:

      OPENING NIGHT: Monday, 11/1/04
      8:00pm-12:00am
      Cover Charge: $7 and $5 with a student ID
      Limelight Studios
      204 Tremont St. - Boston (directions below)
      Hosted by Taunia Soderquist

      DIRECTIONS BY T: http://www.limelightboston.com/mbtadirections.html
      DRIVING: http://www.limelightboston.com/drivingdirections.html
      PARKING: http://www.limelightboston.com/parkinginformation.html