Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show Debut of Realtime Qtet and Coastline Chorus

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hey gang..

      Wow, what a treat for us tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show.  The Coastline Chorus under the direction of Gail Genczik, and Realtime, the SPEBSQSA Finalist quartet have sent their CD's to the show.

      We are proud to be able to have the exclusive of releasing the Realtime CD for all of you.

      The show goes on the air at 7pm Eastern time... The Realtime and Coastline CD's will be reviewed and presented after 10PM to allow all of our west coast listeners to be a part of this great event.

      Thanks again for your support and we hope you will tune in tonight.

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM