All About Buford 10/9 show postponed

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Saturday's (10/9) show at the Cornerstone Coffeehouse has been
      postponed due to a family emergency within the band. We're sorry for
      the late notice, and will reschedule with Cornerstone soon.

      Thanks,

      All About Buford - http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      amy malkoff
      shah salmi
      taunia Soderquist
      ben Jackson
      & wes carroll

      the All About Buford Yahoo! group:
      the All About Buford CafePress store (buy cool AAB schtuff,
      including the Wes/"I Like Math" shirt):
      http://www.cafepress.com/buford
      the All About Buford new CD page:
      http://www.allaboutbuford.com/donors.html