East Coast A Capella Review Playlist 9/29/04

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show last Wednesday, 9/29/04 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a partial listing of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      At The Hop-Jump Jive & Wail/ The Alley Cats
      I Wonder Why/ The Alley Cats
      My Girl/ The Alley Cats
      Teardrops/ BQE
      I Want You To Want Me/ AC Rock
      Shout/ Regency
      So Fine/ The Dachays
      Tonight I Fell In Love/ Doo Wop Shop
      The Sun/ 3rd Edition
      Memories Are Made Of This/ The Wrenditions
      Philadelphia/ Frankie and The Fashions
      Love Bound/ Rememberance
      Java Jive/ Things To Come
      In The Still Of The Night/ The Alley Cats
      Little Darlin'/ The Alley Cats
      Smoke Gets In Your Eyes/ The Alley Cats
      Morse Code Of Love/ The Alley Cats

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      As you most likely have noticed, we had the privilege of featuring the fabulous Alley Cats, from California, on this show. Actually, Linda and I played a total of 44 songs by the Alley Cats and the audience response was fantastic.We truly enjoyed featuring their new live Cd entitled " Doo Wop Drive-In Live". Presently,The Alley Cats have 4 CD's available jam packed with some of the greatest acapella oldie/doo-wop sounds you have ever heard.
      You can log on to the Alley Cat's website and meet the group, see some great photo shots, and order any of their CD's and fan club merchandise.
      Here is the Link for their website      www.thealleycats.com

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do you Yahoo!?