Performance announcement

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      Here's a performance announcement of a composition of mine originally
      written for voices:

      On November 11th and 12th, the strings of the Old Post Road Orchestra
      (http://listen.to/opro), conducted by Neal Schermerhorn, will perform my
      "Hymn in G". On Saturday, November 11th, at 7:30 p.m., the concert will be
      held at Wilbraham Middle School in Wilbraham, Massachussetts. On Sunday,
      November 12th, at 3:00 p.m., the concert will be held at Ludlow High School
      in Ludlow, Massachussetts. "Hymn in G" has been performed only once before,
      at the October 1999 meeting of the American Composers Forum, when it was
      sung by my vocal quintet. I'll be attending both performances and will be
      speaking briefly before my piece is played. I'd love to say "hello" to any
      of you that would attend either concert.

      John Link

      "Live at Saint Peter's" by the John Link Vocal Quintet
      is now available at www.earbuzz.com/johnlink.