NOTA still looking for a low bass

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      None of the Above, a semi-pro acapella ensemble, is still looking
      for a low bass to round out the group. We sing all kinds of music
      from renaissance works to modern compositions, to pop and jazz.
      Nothing is off limits! Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings from 7:30 -
      9:30pm in Waltham, MA. Gig opportunities are flourishing as we
      speak, so now is a great time to get involved!

      Sight reading ability and/or the willingness to work outside of
      rehearsal is a definite plus.

      Go to:
      http://users.rcn.com/noneoftheabove

      or email noneoftheabove@...