Playlist

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show last Wednesday, 8/25/04 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following songs were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Sunday Kind of Love/Excellons
      Happy Together/Stanford University Mendicants
      Higher and Higher/Regency
      California Dreamin/Youth Singers of Calgary
      Respect/Vox One
      Yesterday/Pinay Divas
      The Letter/Voice Male
      At the Hop/Alley Cats
      Desperado/AC Rock
      Runaway/Singing Pinguins
      Take Me to the River/Random Association
      Looking for an Echo/Reunion
      If I Fell/Essentials
      Sh Boom/Things To Come
      At My Front Door/Brooklyn Bridge
      Sincerely/Delmonicos
      Why Do Fools Fall in Love/Now & Then
      Story Untold/Lar-Kings
      You Can't Do That/The Bobs
      In the Still of the Night/Boyz Nite Out
      Have You Heard/BQE
      Oh Pretty Woman/Rockapella
      Remember Then/Neighbor's Complaint
      Please Say You Want Me/Who's Johnny
      Twist & Shout/Knudsen Brothers
      Teardrops/3rd Edition
      For Your Precious Love/Doo Wop Cops

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary a Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, a Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary a Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do you Yahoo!?