Tuesday Night Swipes on THN...The Harmony Network

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2004
      Hi Gang,

      Marty Israel, the host of the "Tuesday Night Swipes" show on THN asked me to forward this to you.  Please enjoy and tune in on Monday through Thursdays, 7-11:00pm for live interractive shows on The Harmony Network.  www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen In" link, or direct to www.villageradio.com .  We now have a toll-free telephone number from anywhere in the continental United States at 877-846-7664 which spell out 877 -THN - SONG.  Hope to have you as a listener.

      "Hi everyone!

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes this past Tuesday night, you heard:

      Featured Cut – Ambiance: Excerpts from Rhapsody in Blue

      Mystery Cut – Uptown Sound: My Mother's Eyes

      Heritage Cut – Osmonds Second Generation: Show Me The Way

      (OPENER) Dealer's Choice – Good-bye, Old Dixie, Good-bye

      Prairie Winds: You Make Me Feel So Young

      Cool & Jazzy: Bei Mir Bistu Shein

      Rumors: Ability To Swing

      Toronto Northern Lights: Lover Come Back

      Tonic Sol-Fa: A Little Less Conversation

      Suntones: Together Wherever We Go

      Song of Atlanta Show Chorus: Gotta Know How To Dance MEDLEY

      The Real Group: Night And Day

      Just 4 (Kicks): I'm Gonna Live Till I Die

      Nashua Granite Statesmen: Firefly/Glow Worm

      Fourth Avenue: In The Midnight Hour

      Rapscallions: Toot Toot Tootsie/Goodbye My Lady Love

      Melodeers: Floatin’ Down To Cotton Town

      King’s Singers: The Rose

      Upstate Rhythm: Don't Break The Heart That Loves You

      Ambassadors of Harmony: My Honey's Lovin’ Arms

      Just 4 Kicks: Superstition

      Cadence: Spinning Wheel

      Village Vocal Chords: All The Way

      Chanticleer: Camptown Races

      A Cappella Gold: When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob-bob-bobbin’ Along

      Vocal Majority: Stormy Weather

      DaVinci’s Notebook: What A Wonderful World

      Chiefs Of Staff: Every Tear Is A Smile In An Irishman’s Heart

      North Metro Chorus: Robert E Lee MEDLEY

      The Idea Of North: My Foolish Heart

      City Lights: Cornet Man

      Houston Tidelanders: Mona Lisa

      Swingle Singers: The Girl From Ipenema

      Excalibur: Gonna Build A Mountain

      Pride of Kentucky: Home On The Range

      Singers Unlimited: We've Only Just Begun

      Growing Girls: For Once In My Life

      Louisville Thoroughbreds: From This Moment On

      AC Rock: What's Your Name?

      Michigan Jake: That's How Rhythm Was Born

      139th Street Quartet: Take Her Down To Coney Isle And Give Her The Air

      Scottsdale Chorus: Oh How I Miss You Tonight

      Manhattan Transfer: Four Brothers

      The Buzz: Once Upon A Time

      American Barberboys: The Key To Success With The Beautiful Girls

      Acappellago: Danny Boy

      Acoustix: Stars And Stripes Forever

      Gem City: Purlie

      After Hours: Love Me And The World Is Mine

      Nylons: Chain Gang

      Alexandria Harmonizers: Our Love Is Here To Stay

      Rockapella: Shambala

      Sundowners: Wichita Lineman

      Rich Tones: Rockabye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody

      Hi-Los: In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning

      Brava!: Royal Garden Blues

      Heralds Of Harmony: Shenandoah

      Boyz Nite Out: I Believe

      PLATINUM: Who Will Buy

      Pride of Baltimore: Bye Bye Bye

      Four Freshmen: Polka Dots And Moonbeams

      Showtime: Goody Goody

      Masters of Harmony: I had Someone Else Before I Met You/Who’s Sorry Now

      Aftershock: One More Minute

      (CLOSER) Carpenters – Without A Song

      Alas, no one identified the Mystery Cut, so no one was able to claim the Max Q CD, titled Discovery.  This CD will be next week’s prize.

      We would like to acknowledge the Seneca Land District and the Big Apple Chorus for their generous contributions to The Harmony Network!

      www.villageradio.com is  now direct to Live 365 Radio... no more hassles with
      the dish from Wave to Wave...folks who have been tuning in say the show quality
      is better than ever!  We will be making more improvements in the coming weeks.

      Remember, www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen in" button.  You can
      now reach us TOLL FREE at 877-846-7664 ("THN-SONG") from anywhere in the
      continental United States.  Call us and tell us what you want to hear.
      There are LIVE SHOWS Monday thru Thursday evenings.

      Tuesday Night Swipes, a program on The Harmony Network, is on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Proud to be on The Harmony Network"

      Thanks for listening in to all the THN radio shows.
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM