LAST CHANCE FOR ADS!

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hi All,

      Last call for ads to submitted for the Big Fat Vocal Feast Program.
      SUPER-cheap advertising that gets to a great, enthusiastic crowd!

      Our ready-to-print ad prices are below. We can create an ad for you
      for an additional $25.

      AD FEES:

      Business Card: $25.00
      Half Page: $50.00
      Full Page: $100.00
      Back Cover: $150.00

      The Stoneham Theatre seats 350 people and draws a crowd from both the
      acappella community and the theatre community.

      ALSO: As a reminder, tickets are now on sale at the Box Office:
      781.279.2200.

      Please contact Taunia at bigfatvocalfeast@... for more
      information or to submit an ad. More info can be found on
      www.tauniasoderquist.com, by clicking on VOCAL FEAST.

      Thanks!