PLAYLIST for "Monday Nights With Joaner" On The Harmony Network...Monday August 9th

  • Jean Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 1:59 PM
      This week my co-host was Catherine Cassidy Risch.  Cath and I met in freshman year of High School, and, amazingly, are STILL friends!  We sang in the Glee Club together, and although I haven't been able to seduce her into Barbershop, she has attended some with me..I embarassed her at an Afterglow in Manhattan by having Reveille serenade her when it turned midnight and became her birthday!

      Listeners this week included her daughter, Laura Risch, and her boyfriend John, who, appropriately enough, were listening in from Harmony, NJ !

      Since I have been unable to play "The Buzz" for the last several weeks, which is a hot request, I played several cuts from their GREAT CD as the opener of the show this week!

      THE BUZZ .....Gee, But It's Good To Be Here; You Turned The Tables On Me, It's My Song, One Fine Day, Mary Did You Know, Hey Mister, You Make Me Feel So Young, Turn Around, No No Norman, Once Upon A Time

      GOODFELLAS.....What'll I Do, Make 'Em Laugh

      THE BOBS.....Stranger Than Love, Too Cool To Care

      THE IDEA OF NORTH.....Singin' Acapella, Gotta Move On

      CHANTICLEERS.....In The Still Of The Night, I Can Dream Can't I?

      ACCIDENTAL CONSONANCE.....Wonderful Tonight, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, Sound Celebration

      MADHATTERS.....Here's to the Night, Breathless, I Love You Always Forever

      KOOL SHOOZ.....Papa Was a Rolling Stone

      FOURTH AVENUE.....Midnight Hour

      LOUISVILLE THOROUGHBREDS CHORUS.....What a Country!

      MANHATTAN TRANSFER.....Boy From New York City, (The Word Of) Confirmation

      GAS HOUSE GANG.....Sixteen Tons, Sweet Hour Of Prayer

      Join me NEXT week when my guest host will be....a fellow chorus memeber of mine who MIGHT be singing with ME SOON in a new quartet!!!

      Check out out website for THE HARMONY NETWORK at: www.harmonize.com/THN

      Join us on the air and in our chatroom every Monday from 7 to 10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, worldwide, over the Internet.

      And check out our OTHER live shows, Monday Through Thursday Evenings, featuring the best of Acapella, Doo-Wop, Vocal Jazz, and Barbershop Harmony!

      Check the website for links, and to find out how YOU can have YOUR CD's played on the air, too!

      ......Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      ......Host of "Monday Nights With Joaner"
      ......Bass of Ramapo Valley SAI Chorus
      ......Bari with the Bolton Landing Chapter's Festival Chorus
      ......Late Night Tagger, World-At-Large!    ;- )