Audition: How low can YOU go?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      How low can YOU go?

      None of the Above, a semi pro singing ensemble(currently 9 members),
      is looking for a LOW bass...capable of a solid E-flat (or lower!).
      We sing a variety of musical styles...early music to baroque to
      modern to pop to jazz and everything in between! Rehearsals are
      Wednesday evenings in Waltham, MA. Prior small ensemble or choral
      experience a definite plus, but not required. Good sight reading
      ability or willingness to work outside of rehearsal is a must.

      Email noneoftheabove@... or visit
      http://users.rcn.com/noneoftheabove
      for more information or to schedule an audition.