Reminder - Harmony College Show

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 4:02 PM

      Harmony College Show

      Date: Saturday, August 14, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The Barbershop Harmony Society has a spectacular show lined up
      for Saturday 8/14 in Fitchburg, MA.

      It features some of very best quartets in our Society.
      You can witness it, but only if you get your tickets now! It
      will sell out, so please
      don't wait.

      Limited Seating - Only 100 seats available to the public.* Get
      your order in
      now to reserve your seats.

      BTW: The best way to guarantee your personal seat is to enroll
      in the
      school. Your registration automatically includes a ticket to
      the big show.
      (See http://www.nedistrict.org/schools/hcne)

      The show begins at 7:00 P.M. at Weston Auditorium, Fitchburg
      State College
      and will feature:

      Happiness Emporium - 1975 International Quartet Champions
      3 Men & A Melody - 2004 International Quartet Finalists
      12th Street Rag - 2004 International Quartet Semifinalists
      (mic-testers)
      The Exchange - 2003 International Quartet Semifinalists
      Reveille - 2004 International Quartet Quarter Finalists (NED)
      Overdrive - 2001 NED Quartet Champions
      From the Heart - 1986 NED Quartet Champions - a wonderful
      reunion performance

      and the 100+ man Harmony Explosion Festival Chorus (High School
      Students)

      Directions to the campus are available at
      http://www.fsc.edu/community/aboutus/directions
      Please do not contact the school about the show as they are not
      involved in its administration.

      Tickets are available at $20 each.
      Make check payable to Northeastern District SPEBSQSA.
      All sales are final and nonrefundable. Requests will be
      accepted in the order in which they are received with payment in
      full until the tickets are gone.

      Be aware: It is likely going to be a hot, August night and very
      warm in the
      auditorium. Most past audience members would agree though, it
      IS hot . . .
      but so is the show!

      *Please note: A small number of additional tickets may be
      released the week
      of the event once final HCNE enrollment numbers are confirmed.
      If you do not
      get in on the first block of tickets and want to be on the
      waiting