All About Buford: Wes AND other FOCS guys appearances!

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Yeah, that's right. We have gigs. We have Wes returning, and we have
      the premiere performance of Ditto, the new Stack/Paul Paminella duo!
      Can you FEEL the excitement? Can ya?

      Saturday, July 31
      Soule Homestead Summer Concert Series
      http://www.soulehomestead.org/sumconc.htm
      Middleboro, MA
      508.947.6744
      7pm
      $6/$4

      w/WES CARROLL!
      Thursday, August 5
      Satella
      http://www.satalla.com
      37 West 26th St.
      (6th/Broadway)
      New York, NY
      7:30pm
      open for Vance Gilbert
      212.576.1155; $15

      W/WES CARROLL!
      Sunday, August 8
      Capos
      http://www.caposfolk.com
      98 Middle Street
      Lowell, MA
      978.453.5755; $15 ($13 if ordered in advance)
      8pm
      w/Ditto (Paul and Stack from Five O'Clock Shadow do their first
      public duo gig!!)opening - http://www.dittomusic.com/index.phtml

      much more at...
      ALL ABOUT BUFORD
      http://www.allaboutbuford.com