SATB holiday pieces

  • biegel88
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      I am a newcomer to your group, and wish to share some of my recent
      SATB a cappella holiday arrangements if you are looking for such
      during the season:

      The Twelve Days of Christmas--SATB divisi (Hal Leonard Corporation);

      Christmas In A Minute--SATB divisi (also Hal Leonard Corp--based on
      Chopin's 'Minute Waltz'!);

      The Christmas Song (not yet published--just composed--no divisi)

      Please feel free to be in touch if you'd like to see these--

      Best always,
      Jeffrey Biegel www.cyberecital.com sharpnat@...