All About Buford: the prodigal Wes returns

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 12:05 PM
      Yes, its true! We haven't had our 5th member around for a while, but
      in a few weeks he'll be doing two shows with us! We are so excited
      to try out our new material as a 5some. We road tested two new tunes
      a few nights ago for the fine people of Portland, ME, and we hope to
      do them for YOU!

      First we have these fine shows:

      Sunday, July 25
      Parish Center for the Arts - http://www.westford.com/pca/concerts.htm
      10 Lincoln Street
      Westford, MA
      open mic feature (performers can sign up and play!)
      978.692.6333
      donations

      Saturday, July 31
      Soule Homestead Summer Concert Series -
      http://www.soulehomestead.org/sumconc.htm
      Middleboro, MA
      508.947.6744
      $6/$4
      7pm
      a great place, farm setting

      w/WES CARROLL, but no Ben – he can't make this one :(
      Thursday, August 5
      Satella - http://www.satalla.com
      37 West 26th St.
      (6th/Broadway)
      New York, NY
      open for Vance Gilbert - http://www.vancegilbert.com
      212.576.1155
      $15
      7:30pm

      5some gig w/WES CARROLL!
      Sunday, August 8
      Capos - http://www.caposfolk.com
      98 Middle Street
      Lowell MA
      w/Vox One!
      978.453.5755
      $15
      8pm

      if you've been wanting to hear us as a quintet, come to this show.
      Not only can you hear us as 5 (and our next set of Wes-gigs is TBD),
      but you get to hear Vox One - need I say more?

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD – http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      Amy Malkoff
      Taunia Soderquist
      Shah Salmi