All About Buford upcoming

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      Next week we're in Portland, ME for the first time, and its our own
      show:

      Thursday, July 15
      St. Lawrence Arts and Community Center
      http://www.stlawrencearts.org
      76 Congress St.
      Portland, ME
      8pm
      207.775.5568
      $12

      Sunday, July 25
      Parish Center for the Arts
      http://www.westford.com/pca/concerts.htm
      10 Lincoln Street
      Westford, MA
      7:30pm (we go on at 9)
      open mic feature
      978.692.6333

      Saturday, July 31
      Soule Homestead Summer Concert Series
      http://www.soulehomestead.org/sumconc.htm
      Middleboro, MA
      7pm
      508.947.6744
      $6/$4

      Interested in helping us fund our new CD project? Either contact
      amy@..., or see the info on our website. Support
      independent music!

      attend the WesFest, or just help Wes out with his knee surgery
      expenses:
      http://www.wesfest.org
      Friday, July 23
      8pm to 11pm
      ICAN gallery - (Independent Community Arts Network)
      1310 Mission (at 9th)
      San Francisco, CA
      415.863.9326

      We're getting' busy this summer and beyond. We're covering several
      states and various venues in the upcoming months. We've got new
      songs ready to go that we are excited to share w/you. Come out and
      see us, won't you? What's cooler than an AAB show on a hot summer
      day? (No, the answer is NOT "a refreshing iced coffee beverage with
      whipped cream on top"!)

      Happy summer, all!

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD - http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      Amy Malkoff