Reminder - Barbershop Quartet Championship

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004

      Barbershop Quartet Championship

      Date: Saturday, July 3, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The final 10 from the original group of 54 head for the last leg
      to show that have what it takes to be International Champions.

      Tune in for this exciting event on live webcast from Louisville,
      KY

      To access webcast:
      6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m

      For more information email Michael Klein, meklein@...
    • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004

        Barbershop Quartet Championship

        Date: Friday, October 22, 2004
        Time: All Day

        Quartets from New England, NewYork, and Northeastern Canada via
        for the title of District Champ at the Lowell Memorial
        Auditorium.

        http://www.nedistrict.org/lowell/convention/
      • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004