Reminder - Men's Barbershop Harmony Chorus Finals

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004

      Men's Barbershop Harmony Chorus Finals

      Date: Saturday, July 3, 2004
      Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      22 Men's Choruses, including one from Sweden will compete for
      the title of International Chorus Champion.

      The Northbrook, IL chorus is the likely favorite, but last
      year's competition had a lot of groups sharpening their swords.
      The crowd favorite is likely to be the Northern Lights from
      Toronto, CA, but locally, we will be rooting for our friends
      from Nashua, NH (The Granite Statesmen).

      If you haven't seen a top quality Barbershop Harmony Chorus, you
      may be shocked to see the level of entertainment that these guys
      can bring.

      The smallest chorus will be about 40 men strong, while the
      larger groups will be well over 100 men.

      For a list of competitors:

      http://www.spebsqsa.org/web/groups/public/documents/pages/pub_id_061909.hcsp

      To view the webcast:
      http://webcast.spebsqsa.org