Reminder - Internationl Barbershop Quartet Semi Fin...

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004

      Internationl Barbershop Quartet Semi Finals

      Date: Friday, July 2, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Tune in to this live webcast of the Quartet Semi Finls live from
      Louisville.

      The top 20 quartets from Wednesday night will vie to be in the
      top ten to make it to the finals on Saturday Night, to be
      crowned International Champion.

      To view the webcast:
      http://webcast.spebsqsa.org

      For more information, contact Michael Klein, meklein@...