None of the Above is looking for singers!

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      None of the Above, an eclectic acappella group in the Boston area,
      is looking for a few singers to round out our sound, particularly
      high tenors or low altos(in the tenor1 range). Our music is a
      mixture of styles from the renaissance to works of modern composers,
      spirituals, folk music, popular music, and jazz standards.
      Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings at 7:30pm in Waltham, MA (near the
      cetner of town). Gigs are 1 or 2 per month.
      For more information about the group, go to
      http://users.rcn.com/noneoftheabove