Reminder - Interntl Barbershop Quartet Quarter Fina...

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004

      Interntl Barbershop Quartet Quarter Finals

      Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2004
      Time: 11:30AM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Tune in as 54 of the best male Barbershop Quartets in the world
      go head to head in the quest to be crowned International
      Champion.

      Boston's Harmony Sweepstakes winner, Roadshow, will represent
      the Northeast, as will as will Reveille, from Bolton Landing,
      NY.

      Click here for competitor list:
      http://www.spebsqsa.org/web/groups/public/documents/pages/pub_id_061875.hcsp

      THE quartet to watch is MAXQ.
      Their close harmony and tight sound will impress any a cappella
      aficionado .

      This event will be broadcast live from Louisvile, Kentucky.

      Only the top 20 of these groups will advance to the semi finals
      on Friday Night

      Time for the Quartet Competition:
      11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT
      6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EDT

      To access the webcast:
      http://webcast.spebsqsa.org

      Feel free to reply if you have other questions.