the business end

  • voicegod@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Can anyone steer me toward a good resource/website/person/whatever for the legal/business end of starting an a cappella group? I know my new group has to register with the state and all that, but beyond that I'm wondering how groups define themselves: non-profit, LLC, corporation, etc. And how do they raise cash before the gigs start to buy mics, sound systems, music, etc.? That kinda stuff.

      Hope you can help...thanks!

      Mark Miller