JohnLinkMusic Newsletter No. 13, Mar. '01

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      JohnLinkMusic Newsletter No. 13, Mar. '01

      I have three announcements that may be of interest to members on this list.

      ************************
      New stuff at my mp3 site
      ************************

      I've added MANY new songs to my mp3 site. Visit >www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet/ to listen to them and to buy the CD "Live at Saint Peter's". Tell your friends!

      ***********************
      NEW stations at MP3.COM
      ***********************

      I've created three new stations at mp3.com:

      >The Girl with the Flaxen Hair: with many versions of Debussy's famous composition (known in French as "La fille aux Cheveux de Lin") including the rendition on "Live at Saint Peter's"

      Gymnopédie No. 1: many version of Satie's famous compostion, including the rendition on "Live at Saint Peter's"

      >Pictures at an Exhibition: Many versions of Mussorgsky's grand composition, including "Promenade" and "Bydlo" from "Live at Saint Peter's"
      Check out all three stations to find how other artists have interpretted some of the works on my CD "Live at Saint Peter's".

      "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers" now online

      To read my article "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers" go to the following URL:
      This is the original, longer version of the articles published in the newsletter of the Feldenkrais Guild and the newsletter of the American Federation of Musicians Local 802.

      After reading the article, how about rating it, or writing your comments for others to read?

      John Link