Reminder - Come Ring Some Chords!

  • boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2004

      Come Ring Some Chords!

      Date: Friday, June 18, 2004
      Time: 8:00PM - 10:15PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      There is a Barbershop Harmony chapter near you that would love
      to have you attend their meeting an share some music.

      Of course we would love you to visit as prospective member, but
      we also like to learn about other types of a cappella.

      To find a chapter near you, go to :
      http://www.nedistrict.org/nedmap.htm

      or contact me.

      Stay tuned...