SPEBSQSA Convention Webcast

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      The Barbershop Harmony Society has anounced a webcast schedule for
      the upcoming convention in Louisville, KY that includes a College
      Quartet Competition, A Men's Quartet Competition, and a Chorus
      competition.

      I hope you will take this opportunity to view some of the top A
      Cappella entertainment available. (and it's free, unless you choose
      to donate.

      To access the schedule, go to:
      http://webcast.spebsqsa.org/

      Over 30 hours of the event will be broadcast, so let me know if you
      want some tips on maximizing your viewing enjoyment.

      I am particulary hoping that this group will take notice of the
      Collegiate competition. Believe it or not, this competition has
      never had representation from Massachusetts, never mind
      Boston/Cambridge/Medford. With the phenomenal A Cappella we have
      locally, there must be 4 of you that are willing to show the country
      what we got!

      I have taken the Liberty of placing the events in the calendar. You
      will receive reminders a week in advance, and 3 hours in advance
      (in case you are sitting around with nothing to do.)

      Be aware, there are 6 different events. I wouldnt dare submit you to
      30 reminders of the same event.

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

      Stay Tuned -

      Michael Klein
      The Barbershop Harmony Society
      Patriot Division Manager