RE: [boston-acappella] Reminder - Boston Chapter SPEBSQSA: New Bostonian C...

  • Eric Pantano
    Message 1 of 167 , Feb 26, 2001
      Scot,
      My group SwingTown! is specifically a charity group; that is, we perform to
      help raise money for those who need it. Check us out at
      www.swingtown.rocks.com.

      Yours In Harmony,

      Eric Pantano
      Director
      SwingTown!
      www.swingtown.rocks.com

      Message 167 of 167 , Nov 7, 2004

        Boston Chapter SPEBSQSA: New Bostonian Chorus

        Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2004
        Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Regular Boston Chapter meeting Waltham Crossing Trapelo Road.
        Guests welcome every week. Call Fred Duhl, secretary (617)
        244-1589.