AAB on The Matty in the Morning Show - Kiss 108 FM

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hey Hey Folks!

      For those of you in the Boston area, All About Buford
      will be rockin' on the Matty in the Morning show on Kiss 108
      this coming Wednesday!! We'll be on to promote our
      DVD release concert and doing a special jingle for Matty.

      The Matty in the Morning Show
      Kiss 108 FM (107.9 on the dial)
      Wed 4/7 8:10 a.m. (yikes!)
      http://www.kissfm.com

      We'll only be on for a few minutes, so tune in around 8:00
      and you'll be able to catch us at 8:10!

      Oy. 8:10 a.m. I'm not sure I CAN sing that early! LOL

      Hope you'll tune it!

      Cheers,
      Taunia
      www.allaboutbuford.com