Soundstage 7 proud to release "Scroobylicious" CD

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      Attention, Soundstage 7 fans!
      After much anticipation and many promises,
      the day has finally arrived:

      Our new CD, "Scroobylicious," is here!!!

      Yes, for the paltry sum of $12 (plus $3 S&H)
      you can have a full-length CD of S7 tunes
      delivered directly to your home!

      Just go to our web site, www.soundstage7.com/songs,
      to purchase your very own copy.

      Or save on shipping and buy a CD
      at one of our upcoming gigs:

      Thursday, Nov. 20, Somerville Theater "Insurgent Voices" 6:30pm
      http://www.variasians.com/concert.html

      Sunday, Nov. 23, at the Barking Crab from 11 to 3.
      Check www.soundstage7.com closer to the date for a more
      precise time.
      (S7 and seafood - two great tastes that taste great together!)

      Supplies of "Scroobylicious" are limited
      - well, not that limited, but still -
      order today!

      Soundstage 7 is:
      Greg Bowne . Nate Bregoli . Andrea Heyda
      Hyoun Park . Liz Ruark . Maddie Welch

      The Scroobiest Band in Boston
      www.soundstage7.com