Boston: got costume? need party?

  • itmsings
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      We've got the kickin' music, the crazy hijinks, the smooth
      harmonies, the unpredictable antics, to make your Halloween spooky-
      fun!

      Duwende
      Moosebutter
      All About Buford
      Harmonytryx
      Syncopation

      FIVE award-winning vocal groups, a lineup not to be missed,
      with crazy goings-on that can only happen THIS FRIDAY.

      VOICES FROM BEYOND...a "spook-apella" showcase

      Friday, October 31, 2003
      7:30 p.m.
      The Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN)
      14 Summer Street, Natick Center
      Convenient to the T (Natick Center stop on commuter rail), Mass
      Pike, Route 9!
      www.natickarts.org

      Call today; the tickets seem to be mysteriously vanishing...
      (508) 647-0097

      $13 in advance, $16 day of show - students and seniors $1 off!