Re: groups for my ten and 13 year old.

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2003
      Sue-
      While I don't know of any groups looking for students as young as
      your daughters, some middle and high school groups do exist. As for
      listings of upcoming events, there is a good listing on the Boston A
      Cappella Scene calendar, where groups can post their events to
      publicize them.

      http://www.bacs.org/calendar.php

      -Greg Bowne
      Boston A Cappella Scene