Ball in the House Auditions: Seeking a T1, T2 or Bari

  • spparklev
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Posting this for a friend, do NOT reply to this email address

      Ball in the House, a professional, full-time a cappella R&B/pop group
      is currently auditioning a new singer. We are hoping to add a T1, T2,
      or Bari. The vocalist we desire must be a strong soloist, capable of
      precise tuning and blend, and also have the ability to sing backup.
      Only serious, talented, committed musicians please.

      BitH is a internationally touring, successful, constantly working band
      that calls Boston its home. If you don't know us, you can check out
      our website at www.ballinthehouse.com. Audiences most easily recognize
      BitH as the "Cool Whip Guys," who write and perform all of the
      commercial jingles playing for Cool Whip whipped topping on national
      TV and radio. Any interested singer or anyone with questions can
      contact BitH by writing to dan@....

      - Peter Hollens -
      CASA Ambassador of Oregon;
      Member of Ball in The House