looking for volunteers

  • thuy tran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      We are looking for 10 volunteers to help out with the scholarship concert on Thursday, NOvember 20, 2003.  Volunteers will get into the event for free as well as join after-party and other goodies stuff.  As a volunteer, you will help with registration, handing out program books, greeting people, and making sure the event runs smoothly.  We only have spaces for 10 volunteers, so please contact me if you want to volunteer.   The event will be awesome, featuring local and national artists, all coming together to support a performance scholarship for Asian Americans.

      Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering by emailing me at variasians2002@... or thuy@....  I can also be reached at (617) 697-2119.

      Below is the flyer of the event. For more infomation on the Variasians, you can also visit www.variasians.com

      Thanks.

      Thuy

      thuy tran <variasians2002@...> wrote:

      Mark your calendars:

      Thursday November 20, 2003 Doors Open at 6:00 pm Show Begins at 6:30pm

      Somerville Arts Theatre 55 Davis Square, Somerville, MA 02148 (617) 625-4088 Directions: www.somervilletheatreonline.com

      Tickets: General Admission $20.00 With Student ID $18.00 Group sale: 10 people for $150

      For general information on the concert and tickets, please contact us at variasians@.... For concert updates, please visit www.variasians.com.

      Performers:

      VariAsians: www.VariAsians.com

      A! ll About Buford: www.allaboutbuford.com

      MIT Logs: www.mitlogs.com

      Tufts Beelzelbubs: www.bubs.com

      Tufts Amalgamates: www.amalgamates.org

      Forget the girl

      Manisha Shahane: www.manishamusic.com

      Kevin So: www.kevinso.com

      Yuichiro Tokuda Jazz Quintet

      Karuna: www.karunaboston.com

      Melissa Li: www.Melissali.com

      Soundstage 7: www.soundstage7.com

      Midnight Angel Productions: marecordz.topcities.com

      Fashion show by Nancy Ko/Michelle Mak

      The VariAsians were founded in 2001 with a mission to employ their collective identity as Asian Americans in order to create a distinct repertoire of a cappella. Their main objective is to pioneer a unique branch of Asian American music and contribute to the richness and diversity of Asian Americans arts and experiences. Currently, the VariAsians consist of ten members with roots from the United States, Philippines, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?