New Additions for All About Buford

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      New stuff for AAB:

      New member Ben Jackson (who will join Wes Carroll as our joint vocal
      percussionist/vox) makes his first appearance with us on Friday,
      October 3.

      Friday, October 3
      Pat Brody Shelter Pasta & Meatball Supper Fundraiser
      http://www.catsontheweb.org/
      Leominster Lodge of Elks
      134 North Main Street (Rte. 12)
      Leominster, MA
      7:30pm
      all-you-can-eat dinner buffet starts at 6:30
      $10/$5 children

      Benefit for the shelter of Buford's origin. Come slurp some
      spaghetti, help the kitties, and hang w/us!

      NOTE: If you're coming for the dinner, please order tickets in
      advance

      And we've got a brand new website design! Launching today, Friday,
      September 19. Please stop by, look around, sign our guestbook.

      http://www.allaboutbuford.com

      In other news, we may become a sometimes-5-member group by adding
      Ben on bass when Wes is around. So you'll have to check that out,
      planned for the end of Oct/beginning of Nov.

      Lots more gigs on the (NEW! NEW! NEW!) website:
      http://www.allaboutbuford.com

      Let us know what you think!

      From Amy Malkoff / Taunia Soderquist / Shah Salmi / Wes Carroll /
      Ben Jackson