Sing with the Sounds of Concord this Thursday, 7:30 in Bedford

  • dickbonzagni
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
      The Sounds of Concord is looking for bass, baritone, lead and tenor
      singers.

      OUR NEXT REHEARSAL is this Thursday, 9/18 at 7:30 PM at the American
      Legion Hall in Bedford, MA.

      GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME to visit and sing with Massachusetts' top
      barbershop chorus.

      DIRECTIONS Off Rte 128 on exit 31B (Bedford). Go west about a mile.
      The hall is on the left. A McDonald's is across the street.

      If you can't make it, but would like to "test" your skills, send me
      an email with your name, address and telephone number and I will send
      you our "Who Me? Sing in a Barbershop Chorus or Quartet?" interatcive
      CD presentation for your PC.

      Regards, Dick
      dickbonz@...

      The Sounds of Concord (www.SoundsofConcord.org)is a proud member of
      the 32,000 member Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of
      Barbershop Quartet Singing in America (http://www.spebsqsa.org).

      In addition to giving performances all around the Boston area, we
      compete in all society contests.