Sunday 9/14 Free Karuna performance @ 4pm, Sennot Park, Cambridge

  • Huy Hoang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Hello friends and a cappella lovers!

      Karuna is performing OUTSIDE tomorrow near Central Square, Cambridge.
      There is NO CHARGE for this event.

      We will be singing for the Ben Lummis for School Board Campaign
      Kick-off Celebration.

      When: Sunday, September 14, 3:30-6 pm. Karuna performs at 4pm.

      Where: Sennot Park, Cambridge, Ma. The park is on Broadway St, between
      Prospect and Norfolk Streets. Rain location: Cambridge YWCA, 7 Temple
      St.

      Hope to see you there!

      --

      Karuna is a Boston-based a cappella group that sings tight harmony
      arrangements of jazz and gospel tunes. Karuna is comprised of members

      For more information about Karuna, please visit http://karunaboston.com