Rockapella Primer Album wanted!

  • Jorj <thejorj@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hey all! I have a dilemma. About 2 years ago I lent my Rockapella:
      Primer CD to someone I knew. I've tried & tried, but have never
      gotten it back. The person won't even return my calls anymore. So
      that's a lost cause. Now here's the thing. That album is now out
      of print. I now have an empty Primer CD case that misses it's
      buddy. Does anyone here have this album and a CD burner? I am
      willing to pay to have a copy of it sent to me. Please help! Email
      me at jorj@... if any of you can assist. Thanks much!

      ~~Jorj~~