*** Local events, classifieds, and more at metsocialclub.com ***

  • msc_boston2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Want to discover what's happening around *your* city this week? The
      MSC has everything you need to find cool events and hip people! Check
      us out at http://www.metsocialclub.com/

      Originally started as a networking organization for artists and young
      professionals in New York City, the MSC now serves thousands of
      people in 22 cities around the world. Our web site is a *free*
      community resource, open to all members of the public, and we
      encourage you to post your upcoming events to our calendar. With
      thousands of visitors to each portal every day, this is a great way
      to get the word out!

      The MSC also sponsors monthly networking events in many of our
      cities. Whether you're looking for a job or just want to meet cool
      locals, our events can make it happen! To receive date/location
      details through our low-volume announcements list, just head over to
      the web site and sign up. =)

      Happy socializing, and be sure to tell your friends!

      The Metropolitan Social Club Staff

      http://www.metsocialclub.com/