Tenors and Basses needed!

  • ribbitahhh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Hi all,

      This seems like a great group! I just found out it existed!

      I am writing today to ask if any tenors or basses in their 20's or
      early 30's are interested in auditioning for our (somewhat) new
      group, "Under Construction". We are an 8 person post-college group
      that sings classic rock, pop, jazz, funk, etc. We are a serious
      group in that we rehearse weekly and want the best sound and blend
      possible, but we do not gig often, and we all have day jobs. We
      mostly want to have fun and sound great! We're a fun, co-ed group in
      dire need of a good deep solid bass and a smooth tenor. Please email
      me back if you are interested! Rehearsal = Monday nights 7pm - 9pm
      in Cambridge.

      Thanks!
      Rachel
      Manager