AUDITION: Six Appeal seeks soprano and female bass

  • christine_colburn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Six Appeal seeks soprano and [female] bass

      Do you CRAVE harmony? Are you a born entertainer? Are you sick of
      singing by yourself in the car? Then come audition for Six Appeal,
      Boston's newest female a cappella group. We are looking for a
      soprano and a bass to complete our group of six. If you are twenty-
      something, an experienced singer, and energetic and passionate; if
      you have a sweet, sultry voice; and if you want to have fun, then we
      want you. We especially welcome experience in arranging and VP.

      We are a newly-formed, semi-professional group that sings a mix of
      contemporary/pop, R&B, rock, and soulful tunes. We are committed to
      a funky and dynamic style of music and performing. Members must be
      willing to rehearse two nights a week in the Boston area. Please
      contact us at sixappealboston@... or call Christy at (781)
      321-7251 and tell us your voice part, singing experience, other
      musical experience, and rehearsal availability. We look forward to
      hearing you!