Notice of Upcoming Flashback Holiday Performances

  • flashbacksings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi all~

      Many of you know Flashback, the extraordinary a cappella female quartet that
      specializes in music from the 1940s. We're currently performing fabulous
      jazzy arrangements of holiday favorites in a wide variety of venues. After
      all, "'Tis the Season!!!" Come hear Flashback - a unique treat.

      "The perfect antidote to holiday shopping"-The Boston Globe
      ******************************
      12/5 - Transportation Building, Boston 12:30pm-1:30pm
      12/6 - Middlesex Community College, Bedford 10am-12pm
      12/10 - Lincoln 2pm-4pm (location TBA)
      12/14 - Old South Meeting House, Boston 12pm-1pm ($5 charge)
      12/20 - Stoneham 11am-2pm (location TBA)
      12/21 - 500 Boylston Street, Boston 12pm-2pm

      For more information or for booking information, contact:
      Debba Andree
      Andree Entertainment
      617-739-1596