Sean Altman in Boston

  • seanatbu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I'm new to the group, and a student at Boston University. I figured
      that this group would have a large number of people attending the
      East Coast A Cappella Summit at Boston University this year (Nov. 15-
      17) and I just wanted to let everyone know of another event going
      on.

      Sean Altman, formerly of Rockapella (yeah, the guy with the braids -
      he doesn't have them anymore) is going to be performing a solo
      acoustic house concert on the Boston University campus on Sunday Nov.
      17. You have find more information at:
      http://www.geocities.com/bonclet42/seanatbu.html
      I hope that you're interested and would like to come join me. House
      concerts with Sean are always a blast.

      Thanks so much!!!
      ~Sue

      PS - Any questions, or want to talk, you can e-mail me at
      seanatbu@... or bonclet42@... Thanks again!!!