6 Days to Bolton!

  • MikeE
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hey Hey Vocal Enthusiasts!...
      Only 6 more days 'til The Bolton Landing Barbershop Quartet Festival kicks off!
      Check out the line-up!
      Metropolis, The Perfect Gentlemen,  Saturday Evening Post, The Four Rascals,  GOTCHA!,  Injoy,  Tortilla Flats, Upstate Rhythm,  Reveille,  Road Show,  A Capella Gold and MANY OTHERS will be performing in what has been called...
      "The Woodstock of Barbershop"!
      For official information regarding The Bolton Landing Barbershop Festival, visit:
      A true, fun-filled escape from reality!!
      Mike Economou
    • MikeE
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002