Please help! need referral for wedding group

  • pnoeric
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      Hi all, I run the A Cappella Always radio station at
      http://ericmueller.org/acapella ...I received this email from a
      listener (below) ...can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you!

      best
      Eric Mueller

      -----
      Dear Eric,

      I found your website as I was searching on Google. I am having a
      hard time finding an acapella group that would be available to sing
      at my wedding (ceremony). Do you know of any in the Boston area?
      The date is set for april 19th, 2003. As I keep searching, I'm
      realizing that there probably aren't any out there?