BIG FAT VOCAL FEAST NEEDS YOUR MUSIC!

  • bigfatvocalfeast
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi All,

      I'm in the process of compiling a CD of music for the pre-show,
      intermission, and post-show parts of the BIG FAT VOCAL FEAST!

      What I am looking to do is get a variety of acappella music from lots
      of different groups. This is an excellent chance to get your music
      HEARD! There will be a playlist up with all of the songs and groups,
      so there's exposure for
      everyone.

      I've already received a lot of great music, but I still need more!

      Here's what you can do to be part of the CD:

      1. Send me a really clean MP3 to: bigfatvocalfeast@....
      Please send
      your music ONLY to this address, not to my personal address.
      (inquires as well, please)

      OR

      2. Send me a CD (I cannot return CDs, sorry!) to:

      Taunia Soderquist
      Boston Symphony Orchestra
      Symphony Hall - 301 Mass Ave
      Boston, MA 02115

      The show is getting a ton of press and it looks like there's going to
      be a packed house!

      We're also doing raffles, so if you'd like to donate a CD for a
      raffle prize, that would also be greatly appreciated. Also another
      great way to have your music heard!

      Here's the information on the show:

      The First Annual Big Fat Vocal Feast!
      The Stoneham Theatre (www.stonehamtheatre.org) 781-279-2200
      Friday, August 23rd @ 8:00 PM
      Featuring:

      Six Appeal (www.sixappeal.net)
      The Groovebarbers (www.http://www.groovebarbers.com/groovbar.html)
      All About Buford (www.allaboutbuford.com)
      Minimum Wage (www.miniwage.com)

      TONS of raffles and prizes to be given away!!!
      Open jam session for all at the end of the show!!!
      Probably beer and festivities at the local chinese joint (China Moon-
      Main St.) after the show!!

      Tickets are $20.00 and you can CALL NOW at the Stoneham Theatre at
      781-279-2200.

      In case you don't know about this event yet, this is the first of
      hopefully MANY annual shows. This is a great venue ready and willing
      to support and PAY the acappella community for great music.
      Hopefully each year will bring in a larger amount and variety of
      great music! We need all the help and support we can get to get this
      up and running!

      Thanks all,
      Taunia