Looking For A Bass in the North Shore (Peabody) Area

  • Eric Pantano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      Tea With Larry, a contemporary vocal group in Peabody, MA is looking
      for a bass. We perform an ecclectic mix of music; from jazz to rock,
      so we need a bass who can provide driving rock bass lines, as well as
      some cool jazz stylings. The lower your range, the better, but you
      need to have that bass "mentality". You basses know exactly what I
      mean.
      If you're interested in auditioning, contact Eric at 781-438-0251 or
      ericpantano@...