Welcome

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2000
      Thanks for joining this new group and I hope it will prove to be a
      useful resource for fans and performers of a cappella music in the
      greater Boston area.

      Its success will depend in great part from the members themselves to
      be sure to use this free promotional and informative tool. Based on
      the successful Bay Area newsgroup which, over the years, have helped
      sell many a ticket, allowed singers and groups to find each other and
      helped keep everybody in the community informed.

      There is a lot of great a cappella music in your area and this is a
      way to help "connect the dots".

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com