bass looking for singers

  • bensigwarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
      I am an experienced choral/a capella/barbershop singer looking for
      people to sing with. I am a bass but could also sing baritone if
      need be.

      Types of groups I'm interested in:

      1. a capella groups (any style, any size)

      2. barbershop quartet

      2. College barbershop quartet (age 17-25)

      Let me know if you want to sing, or if you need someone for an
      already existing group. Thanks
    • Michael K. Daly
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
        > I am an experienced choral/a capella/barbershop singer looking for
        > people to sing with. I am a bass but could also sing baritone if
        > need be.

        If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out the Boston A Cappella
        Scene website at www.bacs.org. In addition to calendar and group listing,
        there is also a section specifically for groups to post audition notices.
        There are a number of open bass auditions listed.

        Hope you find something that works for you!

        - MKD
        -------
        Michael Daly mikedaly@... www.poboxes.com/mikedaly
        Soundstage 7 info@... www.soundstage7.com
        -------
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.